Friday, April 15, 2016

Lose Lose Situation By SK

In the Blog The Donkey And The Elephant By SK. Brings up a good point, about the election this year, and how the republicans are acting. I really enjoyed reading your work, very detailed and had a lot of logistics in it. I agree with you, it would be wrong for the Republicans to not support Donald Trump, even with all his flaws. I believe that what ever the public votes, and the electors who support them, should get the nomination, however I believe that if Trump wins the primary, he will either be asked to step down, or told to step down, and if he does not do that then the electors will flip parties to have a democrat in office then to let Trump win. Which is why I think we, as a country, should do away with the electoral college. This along with many other reasons is why it makes the public feel betrayed.

No comments: